Bell Tower at Luža Square in Dubrovnik, Croatia

The prominent landmark at the eastern edge of Old Town is this Bell Tower. It was originally built in 1444 and then rebuilt in 1929. The Renaissance style tower looms 102 feet over Luža Square. Every hour the sounds of Gradski Zvonik rings out thanks to bronze soldiers named Marco and Baro who hammer a bell that dates from 1506.

VIEW MAP

Luža ulica, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Directions

Share this Photo