This tower along Lithostroto Street graces the center of Argostoli, Greece. It is located at Campana Square which was named the Piazza del Orologio when the Venetians ruled the island. The kampanarió is relatively new – built in 1985 – but the clock was salvaged from the 1953 earthquake. Inside the campanile is a small museum with historical photos of the city. There is also an observation deck at the top of the belfry.