6 Ayuntamiento de Toledo in Toledo, Spain

Construction of Ayuntamiento de Toledo – known in English as the Town Hall – began in the late 16th century yet was not finished until 1703. This façade facing the Cathedral of Toledo and the Archbishop’s Palace was designed by Juan de Herrera. The mainly Baroque building is headquarters for the 25-member City Council.

VIEW MAP

Plaza Ayuntamiento, 1, 45002 Toledo, Spain

Directions

Share this Photo