The architectural highlight of Brühl’s Terrace is the Dresden Academy of Fine Arts. The art academy was founded in 1764, qualifying as one of the oldest in Europe. Today, HfBK Dresden is a well-respected university specializing in the visual arts for about 650 students. The complex of nine wings was constructed in the late 19th century and flawlessly reconstructed in 2005. Facing the Elbe River are two gilded statues along the roofline. They represent Phantasos (Fantasy), the Greek god of prophetic dreams, and Eros, the Greek god of love. On the right is another look at the Lemon Squeezer dome.